Pop up tipi pub, still open
Every weekend from October – December
After a huge success during the summer months we have decided to stay open through to winter inside our beautiful tipis . Whilst sadly most of the beautiful weddings at Bridge House Barn have been postponed from this year to next year due to the Covid 19, we are continuing to stay open as a pop up tipi pub!
The grounds are looking wonderful and the tipis are up and as magical as ever and missing guests! It seemed a real shame to see the summer months slip by without sharing the lovely setting with my guests who appreciate the wonderful tipis, sipping a favourite tipple by the water.
Download the files below to see what Bridge House Barn has coming up:
To abide by the Covid 19 guidelines this we have come up with a few venue rules in line with the guidelines. There are 19 socially distanced tables available inside the tipi, and it is maximum 6 to a table. To keep us all safe we would ask you to follow these guidelines:
Entry to Venue Rules:
- Table booking for food is essential, but entry will be allowed if there is a table available. Table booking not required for drinks only.
- Guests will be required to fill in their name and postcode in a track and trace book. Service can be refused without this information.
- Please respect social distancing and use common sense.
- Hugging, petting or shaking hands with others outside your household is not allowed.
- Standing and drinking at the bar will not be allowed and table service is essential
- Due to social distancing requirements you will be required to remain at your table as much as possible and keep children from running round.
- Please use hand sanitisers on entry and exit to the toilets, and the bar area.
- Please be kind and patient.
Table booking slots:
The hours of opening will be as follows and subject to weather and amount of bookings.
- Friday: 5pm onwards
- Saturdays: 12.30 onwards
- Sunday Lunch sittings: 12-2pm, 2.30-4.30pm, 5-7pm
- Max 6 people per table either inside or out.
- Please specify if you want to be inside the tipis or outside.
- There is ample off road, field based parking, please do not park on the road.
- Stick to the rules, to keep staff and guests safe.
We are offering food through James Ball Zest catering
Current Food Events –
FRIDAY 9th OCTOBER: PAELLA NIGHT
SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER: WINTER WARMERS FOOD FROM MIDDAY – 8PM
SUNDAY 11th OCTOBER: SUNDAY LUNCH
SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER: WINTER WARMERS
FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER: STEAK NIGHT
SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER: AFTERNOON TEA (12- 5pm)
SATURDAY 24th OCTOBER: PAELLA NIGHT (6-9pm)
SUNDAY 25th OCTOBER: SUNDAY LUNCH
FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER: STEAK NIGHT
SATURDAY 31st October: HALLOWEEN HOGROAST
SUNDAY 1ST NOVEMBER: SUNDAY LUNCH
The bar will be open and offering a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. We will offer a selection of bottled beers, along with ciders, wine and prosecco, as well as popular gins and spirits.
The bar will take cash and has contactless card payment facilities.
TABLE SERVICE ONLY
Guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks.
Whilst we do our very best to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, this is an outdoor waterfront venue and we recommend you wear appropriate clothing and shoes for the weather on the day. We do have new hard paths and new very luxurious toilets which are accessible from the tipis and the bar.
This is all a bit strange operating in accordance to the guidelines along with being a new venture for the venue, so we would ask for your patience and kindness towards the staff and each other.
Any groups of people clearly breaking the guidelines and rules will be asked to leave the venue.
“Please check Facebook and the website for further, or additional dates… Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you to Bridge House Barn.”
To book a table:
- Call or text: 07752103659
- Leave a message on the answer phone: 01162796602
- Message on Facebook or Instagram or,
- Email: INFO@bridgehousebarn.com
- Enquire on the website: www.bridgehousebarn.co.uk
On booking we will need to know your name, contact details, postcode, date and time slot required and menu choice for the Sunday Lunch. (Sample menu below)
Booking is advised but not essential if a table is available.
Bridge House Barn, Wistow Lane, Kibworth Harcourt, Leicestershire. LE8 0RG
“We hope you enjoy the stunning tipis and the wonderful venue location and the Bridge House Barn crew look forward to welcoming you to our “pop up pub”.”